Intro to Body Love
Time & Location
About the Event
This free workshop is for anyone who's ever felt negatively towards their own body.
We will create a supportive space to:
- Learn about the history of the body positive/fat acceptance movement
- Talk about what this means for us today
- Share tips for moving towards body acceptance and finding body peace
We'll also have time to stretch, breathe and play.
At the end of the workshop there will be space for participants to ask questions about the upcoming I Have a Body! cohort.
Here's what past participants had to say about this workshop:
- "I loved it! The interplay between "feeling bad" and "feeling bad about feeling bad" has been on my mind for a very long time, and you explained and dismantled it so beautifully. I'm excited to dive deeper into the unlearning."
- "I appreciated how you broke down the cycle - I haven't thought of it that way before!"
- "Everything about this was amazing! It was great to appreciate my body."